2010/06/15

BRIAN WILSON IS AMONG THE GUESTS ON MONICA MANCINI'S NEW ALBUM

'The daughter of' has a talent of her own


QUOTE:

Stevie Wonder, Jackson Browne and Brian Wilson are among the guests on Monica Mancini's new album of classic 1960s songs.
Concord Records will release "I've Loved These Days" on June 15.

Mancini says, "I'm beyond thrilled to have made this album and work with these artists and producers!
For me, it's always about the songwriters and their songs.
As an artist, it has been an important project for very personal reasons and what I needed to do.
I hope people will discover new meaning in the music as I have.
This is my way of exploring my musical heroes and discovering what their songs continue to reveal."

Tracks:

1. These Days
2. God Only Knows
3. American Tune
4. Blame It On The Sun
5. Without Him
6. How Can I Be Sure
7. I'll Follow The Sun
8. Ballad Of The Sad Young Men
9. Something So Right
10. I've Loved These Days


14 June 2010
voanews.com (above new album releases)

UPDATE
link: Brian Wilson and the multi- Grammy winning vocal group Take 6 contributing vocals and arranging on “God Only Knows,”