2011/09/09

The Brian Wilson Tour Has Started!


Setlist (September 7, 2011: Dublin, Ireland: Grand Canal Theatre)

First set:

Gershwin album (Rhapsody In Blue Intro; The Like In I Love You; Summertime; I Loves You, Porgy; I Got Plenty O’ Nuttin’; It Ain’t Necessarily So; ‘S Wonderful; They Can’t Take That Away From Me; Love Is Here To Stay; I’ve Got a Crush on You; I Got Rhythm; Someone To Watch Over Me; Nothing But Love)

Second set:

California Girls
Dance Dance Dance
Catch A Wave
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Surfer Girl
Please Let Me Wonder
You're So Good To Me
The Little Girl I Once Knew
Salt Lake City
Don't Worry, Baby [Jeff]
Do You Wanna Dance
Do It Again
Darlin' [Darian]
I Get Around
Sail On, Sailor [Scott]
Pet Sounds
Sloop John B
Wouldn't It Be Nice [Jeff]
God Only Knows
Heroes And Villains [Cantina]
Good Vibrations

Encore 1

Johnny B Goode
Help Me, Rhonda
Barbara Ann
Surfin' USA
Fun Fun Fun

Encore 2

All Summer Long

+ European Tourinfo September 2011